Our Garages are:
- Custom built to complement your home
- Not prefabricated
- Built to any size and any style
- Built with standard and optional features.
Our Services include:
- Applying for township building permits and conforming to all local construction codes.
- Operating as a fully insured builder.
- Having construction performed by crews with years of experience. This assures you that our quality standards are met through each phase of construction.
- The freedom to choose size, design, color of materials, and position of door openings.
- Leaving our job sites orderly each day to minimize inconvenience to you.
- Completing most standard garages within 15 working days.
- Providing a list of references.
Standard Garage Construction Features:
- Building permit- We prepare and summit the building permit application along with a standard plan for your custom garage
- Foundation 36″ below grade for protection from damage due to frost
- Concrete block foundation wall that produce a “raised curb” higher than the concrete floor.
- Concrete floor reinforced with steel mesh
- Floor is pitched towards the front of the garage to aid in the drainage of water and melting snow from vehicles.
- Concrete apron in front of garage doors
- House type wall and roof construction custom cut on the worksite
- Clear-span roof construction (no middle posts)
- Siding that matches your home if available. (Vinyl, stucco, brick, wood etc.)
- Maintenance-free aluminum trim
- Aluminum gutters and downspouts
- Insulated overhead garage doors in a wide range of styles and sizes
- Steel insulated entrance doors
- Vinyl maintenance-free windows
Optional Garage Construction Features:
- Electricity and Lighting
- Electric door opener
- Attic storage – Wide range of storage options with either a drop-down stairway or a full set of stairs.
- Brick or stone front
- Cupola with weather vane
- Extra windows and doors